I got a lot done this week on my coffeebreak sci fi roguelike, Asterogue.
What I did this week:
- Implemented the chemical vial pickup type.
- Implemented the nanotech data pickup type.
- Implemented monster attributes and special abilities.
- Got Cordova builds working again for Android.
- Got Electron builds working for Windows.
- Refactored the way tile drawing works to fix various issues.
- Implemented “fog of war” level reveal.
- Implemented “map” pickup type.
- Implemented food pickup type and hunger clock.
- Built a simple server for collecting game stats.
- Many wording and text tweaks.
- Game balancing.
- Fixing bugs.
Issue tracker status: 48 done / 2 in progress / 16 to do.
I’m ready for play testing. I have to upload the binaries today and tomorrow. If you can help play test I would be super grateful. Here’s the playtesting signup: https://forms.gle/NcDGfGykk4NDJepx8
Thanks so much for reading!